Mantel in northern NJ

Hi All,

I'm looking for mantel for my condo fireplace. I do not need anything upscale just a budget shelf and surrounding. I found several reasonable priced mantels on internet. But I like to see and touch things before buying. Could somebody recommend shop, mill, etc. who sells budget mantels in northern NJ.

Regards, Vlad Kirienko

Reply to
Vlad Kirienko

Go to the nearest big city wreaker/ salvage shop

-- mike hide

Reply to
Mike Hide

Interesting idea, but old mantel will reqiure additional work (removing old paint, staining, etc). I do not have place to do it. I have only condo not home. Thanks anyway.

Vlad

Reply to
Vlad Kirienko

Hate to say this but the big orange stores sell kits..............................there I've done it and I feel ok for now.

Dave

Reply to
David Babcock

Lowes and Home Depot both sell mantles.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Forgot to mention ... anybody besides big orange stores ...

KVA

Reply to
Vlad Kirienko

Yes it would require you to do some work, if you are not willing to do that then buy a new finished one and get someone to install it for you...

-- mike hide

Reply to
Mike Hide