Unisaw question

Greetings All, I just finished installing an outfeed table on my Uni and have a question. In the process of installing, the motor cover comes off for access. After I pulled it off, I looked inside at the mechanicals. Not unexpectedly, it everything was covered in sawdust (gasp!!!). Is there any routine maintenance I should do from time to time? The only thing I can think of is some sort of lube on the moving parts. Dry lube I would guess.... Thanks, Mark
mark wrote:

If you've got broadband you might want to take a look at the podcast at http://www.woodworkingonline.com/2007/02/14/podcast11-tuning-up-your-table-saw-for-perfect-cuts /. Goes through a complete tuneup, cleaning, lubing, the whole nine yards.
--John
Vacuum based dust collection will alleviate this issue. Often you will have to plug some holes to create proper airflow, easily done with magnetic sheets.(used for car signs) Use rigid ducting to maintain maximum airflow.
Some ideas; http://www.diyprojects.info/bb/ftopic6364.html