undersize wood

The supplier was Ockenden timber in wales they were very apologetic and refunded my money they also let me keep the wood. Any one know where I can get some pau Amarillo 85mm x 85mm x 305mm? its for a lamp in good woodworking 160 by Dave Roberts. I have tried Craft supplies Axminster, Yandles and various wood merchants with no luck I have even spoke with Dave Roberts he told me to get a bowl blank and turn it on its side so the grain go'es upward but I can't find a piece any where. Redron.
Well, there is always the solution of buying 2 of the undersize pieces and gluing them up to get the thickness you want, then turn it/shape it
John
On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:45:37 GMT, "ronald Carney"