Trees in the N. Dallas, TX area

I just had a tree, and Elm according to the tree company, fall over in the Richardson, TX area. This is destabilizing another Hackberry, which is threatening to fall in neighbors' back yard. Both of these are tall, probably 30+ year old trees. It's going to cost a bundle to have them cut and dragged to the curb for city pickup, and I'd like to recoup some of the cost if at all possible.

The Elm was a huge pretzel shaped affair, with a main trunk maybe 4 ft in diameter and many branches 18" to 24" in diameter. The Hackberry has a trunk 18" to 24" in diameter. Anybody interested? I have to get the unstable one down quickly, so I will be moving fast on this.

Reply to
jbeadles

look here for local turners groups

Joe Gorman

Thanks Joe! I did try a couple of groups, but no luck.

Reply to
jbeadles