Dallas, TX. Large cedar tree. Anyone interested in the wood?

Tree fell about 1 month ago. Its about 30 ft long and is about 18-20" at the base. Owner (a buddy) would rather see it used for SOMETHING than just cut-up and dropped at the dump.

e-mail me and I can send a picture (camera-phone) but you'll get the idea of it's size.

snipped-for-privacy@comNOSPAM.net

drop what's needed to make a valid address.

Reply to
Texi Ken

Any price tag on the tree?

Reply to