Tools and accessories to buy from HF

Page 5 of 5
On 2/17/2013 10:27 PM, Leon wrote:

In the interest of brevity I left out the part that requires my first born as collateral for buying Festool products.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote:

Haven't seen it since he was presented with it. :-)
On 2/18/2013 7:38 AM, Leon wrote:

Briefly, that's because the security requirements are extensive ... it must be kept in a temperature controlled, combination lock Systainer.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/18/2013 7:57 AM, Swingman wrote:

I have one of those. What's the problem?
On 2/18/2013 10:13 AM, Leon wrote:

+1
--
Jeff