Tomboy Tools

Hi! I'm running a 10% discount until July 19th on orders placed directly thru me via email or contact us on my web page
Don't let the name scare you - our tools are incredible and made to last - yes, they are made more ergonomic and lighter than some, but that's great for smaller hands - I'll tell you - my boys can work with me - we build birdhouses and our drills and hammers, sanders were great for them!!!