mail order discount tools

I have check at

,
and

and they have very good prices are there any other sites with great prices. I am looking for either a Makita or Porter cable biscuit jointer.

Reply to
habbi

Check

or

I'm a local, walk-in customer (much more of Coastal) who has never been disappointed.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

"habbi" wrote in news:Qiwge.11569$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

AllProTools.com I bought several orders from them, on the basis of a recommendation from someone here on the wReck, and was pleased.

Patriarch

Reply to
Patriarch

I saw the DeWalt listed for $109 at one web site. I forget the name so you may want to do a Google search. It was something like webtools.com or onthewebtools.com It will be worth your while to search it out. Everything was big savings.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You might also give

a try. Sometimes they come up with bargains. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

"habbi" wrote in news:Qiwge.11569$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

Satisfied customer - but so far only a walk-in customer. They're here so I've never mailordered.

Also satisfied.

Reply to
Patrick Conroy

carries Porter-Cable as well. I've been pretty impressed with their shipping with the few things I've ordered from them. Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Reply to
Prometheus