Tom Plaman ??

Been away from the wreck for almost a year now (had to finish writing a book) and have replaced a dead hard drive on my computer. At any rate I used to enjoy following the work of a wreck contributor whose name I believe was Tom Plaman or something close to that. He built among otherthings an amazing staircase that was featured on his home page. Is he (are you) still around and can anyone give me his URL. Thanks in advance for any help you can give an absent minded professor. Rich

I used

believe was

amazing
around