Todd

Anyone here know "Todd" personally? he posted a message about 10 days ago and then dropped out of sight. He lives in the Chicago area I think. There can be a thousand reasons why one would not log-in to the group but he was always quite regular.....Just concerned.

Um, maybe it is your provider that limits you to seeing Todd's posts. I see that he posted to the "What is it" picture link 4 days ago.

I can only assume you're referring to me since a) my name is Todd and b) I live in the Chicago area. I would not have expected to have been missed. I've been busy at work and around the house. Thanks for the thought. As Leon said, I did post into the "What is it" thread a few days ago, but not a whole lot for about 10 days. I don't suppose you're in the area as well?
todd

Ah, good to see you are not caught inside the dust collector or something...:) I missed the "What is it post"....my mistake. Sorry for the confusion.