Tite Bond survey

Anybody else get an e-mail from Franklin International (Tite Bond) with a Survey Monkey link for an on-line survey?
My company uses Survey Monkey and the sender's e-mail address was for Franklin so I took the survey... regardless of curiosity and cats.

I haven't seen it. Are you in an allied WW profession? I'm not.

My "public profile" would put me there (subscriptions, treasurer of the Northeastern Woodworkers Association, Mid-Hudson Woodworkers, woodworking show presentations) but my current "day job" company is in a different industry... I was leaning towards the Woodshop News, Tools of the Trade, or Journal of Light Construction subscriptions as the root source of the survey...
John

Did you rule out Habdyman Club of America?
Maybe they wanted to find out how well their give-away glue spreaders work.
<guffaw>

No connection to them beyond my belief that I was the first one to report here the receipt of a prestigious and sleek BLACK hole gauge!
John