Timberwolf Blades

Page 2 of 2

I honestly am not doubting you guys BUT maybe I have been extremely lucky.
I have been using Timberwolf Bandsaw blades for a long long time (years ...not days..) and Still have not broken a single blade...
Now.... if one did break... and the manufacturer said tough luck buddy
My money would be on another horse the next time..
Bob Griffiths .