Thoughts on this Milwaukee Router Kit?

To answer your question, the speed on this router is controlled by a small dial on the top of the motor housing. Separate from the on/off switch. You don't hold either speed or on/off down to operate the router, unless you get the D-handle, which includes a trigger type on/off switch.

went after just a couple months. When I took it back they let have full credit towards the 2 1/4 hp model. It's a great router! That being said ... I added the plunge base later and paid almost as much as the deal you are looking at ... so, it's certainly worth it. Also, Milwaukee's warranty is for 5 years !
Lenny

Thank you for anwering my question and sharing your thoughts! Ya'll keep me thinking.
Bill
Have priors, see link: