Thoughts on this Milwaukee Router Kit?

I have a tall fence that slides on my normal fence and I adjust it to take small bites. I do not have a router-lifter... so raising the bit is a PITA. Of course, now I would take a different approach with a specialty insert bit for the CNC. Ordering doors is soooo much easier.

Reply to
Robatoy

Ordering doors is soooo much easier.

Yeah but I like making doors. It is therapeutic for me, working in the shop with out too many details to consider.

Reply to
Leon

I tend to do a mix of both, as it allows me to not be fussy about setting anything up at the start. However the last finishing pass should be done moving the fence, at least for a cove profile. You basically aren't removing any material anymore at the bottom (edge of the panel) if you raise the bit because the profile is basically straight there, so it would only be cleaning up the upper 2/3s or so of the profile.

I use them to do an edge treatment on box tops more than for panels.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

thinking.