Milwaukee Router and router table

Hi, I have been trying to connect my Milwaukee router (5615-20) to the router extension table that was included with my sears craftsman table saw and have not been able to get the holes to match up. I am wondering if either Milwaukee or sears are using a unique (to their brand) hole layout?

Will someone please comment to let me know if they have had any issues connection these two and please let me know what I am doing wrong, if anything.

Thanks, Rob

Reply to
avthokie

Sears uses a semi-proprietary router hole layout (Vermont America also seems to use that hole set-up). Of several possible solutions the easiest is probably to go to Sears and buy their router adapter plate. It is designed to allow the use of Craftsman router accessories on non-craftsmen routers. I assume it will work in your case. I know it will adapt a Porter-Cable router to a Craftsman metal router table.

Dave Hall

Reply to
David Hall

Yes, my 3.5HP Milwaukee has the same hole pattern as the Porter Cable equivalent.

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 22:21:34 -0600, Brian wrote (in message ):

The Milwaukee router (5615-20) he owns also uses the same PC hole layout (makes it real convenient for me since I own both the 5615-20 and a PC 7529).

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Brissette