Thinking of taking up woodworking...

Page 2 of 2  


love it !
(and wood doesn't re-program your table-saw)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

I'm also trying to get into wood working, I've been an autocad drafter for 15 years but I've never been able to assemble anything I've drawn with any accuracy. Now I'm getting away from the computer and trying to learn something new and so far very fun and interesting.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Nor does your table saw "phone home" to verify that you have a legally licensed copy of the Delta Unisaw or to check for updates that wind up breaking half of the saw's features.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Tue, 17 May 2005 19:52:08 -0700, Mark & Juanita

On the other hand, even M$oft don't use the error message
"Your table saw has perfomed an illegal operation. Click OK to slam a plastic block into the spinning blade and destroy the processor"
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

LOL!
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough +--------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Yep
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hi Billy,
The greatest thing about woodworking is that you work with wood 90% of the time and people the other 10%. If you have a shop pet, maybe only 5%.
Adds up to 95% satisfaction.
Best thing about it.
Nicest thing about the wreck - same stats.
Lou

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.