Thinking of you buddy

Thanks again Rob (Robatoy AKA countertop guy), just used the shelf you made us a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time.

Reply to
FrozenNorth

a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time. -- Froz... The system will be down for 10 days for preventive maintenance.

^5.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

Strange that I was reading Angela's latest on Facebook a few minutes before seeing your above. Rob has been gone 16 weeks ... but, thanks to remembrances like yours above, not really.

Reply to
Swingman