Thickness Sander

About a month or 6 weeks ago there was a post with a link to plans for a thickness sander. The link was http://www.naut-res-guild.org/Services/shopnotes/sander/sander.html
I bookmarked this link for future reference, but when I went to check it out today, the link was dead. Is ther anybody out there that saved the page or knows where I could find it again? If anyone has it please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@vip.net
Thanks
Ayjay

If a link is dead, you can pull it from Google's cache (Although you'll lose images most of the time). To recreate it...
1. http://www.google.com/advanced_search 2. Type in a basic search phrase such as "sander" 3. In the Domain box, paste in the domain the link was on. 4. Hit search. 5. check the results, looking for the URL of the link that was dead. In your case, it was the first match. 6. Click on the "Cached" link for the result.
I'll save you the trouble:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H54642C67
http://216.239.51.104/search?q che:J46a2dt22c4J:www.naut-res-guild.org/Services/shopnotes/sander/sander.html+sander+site:http://www.naut-res-guild.org&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
I don't know about the page, but it might have originally came from ShopNotes so try their website. It looks like www.naut-res-guild.org might have copied it from ShopNotes based on the info in the full link.
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA