Thickness planer wanted.

I am wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches -prefer in the Houston area.
Thank you.
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
(posted and emailed)

How many frickin' times are you going to post this on rec.woodworking?
Try the news groups houston.forsale or houston.wanted. Hell, maybe even houston.general or houston.test.
I get them here in western Canada, I'm sure they're available to you...
djb
--
"Let's just admit that public education is mediocre at best." -- Frank Zappa

This same babble shows up on the houston.forsale and .wanted groups regularly too. Ya notice the guy never has a followup. What's funny is that there has been at least one advertized for sale there recently. Maybe he wants a freebie?

Hell, try HOMEDEPOT.

--
Matisse

Ouch!
And I thought I was being rude!
;-)
djb

Home Despot sells pretty good thickness planers, in a range of flavors and colors.
The OP just needs to break out the famous crowbar, and apply it as required.
Patriarch

Some people just need to be lead by the hand and some of those people after 6 requests don't deserve a lot of your time. LOL He will get like new and a choice of brands at Home Depot, for certain.

This is the 6th time you posted this request. Why not just save your money and buy one for real cash at a real store? Do you think the people here change enough that new people will read your lame request every week?

money
Maybe he's trying to find one that has antlers on the top to go with his Caddy :)