These two GLUES, the same?

Just curious if anyone knows if there is a difference 'tween: Lee Valley's 2002GF

Garrett Wade's 202GF
descriptions are different, I wonder if GW changed the name from "2002" to "202" on purpose to dupe folks into buying 2002GF or what... Anyone know?

TIA,

Reply to
AAvK

> Both descriptions are different, I wonder if GW changed the name from

Open time is double on one and the different descriptions would be the difference.

Reply to
Leon