The Handyman

http://cl1.clipster.ws/contents/ham8.swf

BRAVO!
Tim, Thanks for that link. It was most entertaining. Marc
Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Awesome!

I wasn't impressed until I realized that he was hammering in the nail.. had to watch it a few times to really appreciate it..
thanks for the link..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
I had one of my German colleagues watch this and he was laughing as he explained what was going on. The juggler wants to make a commercial for a Eurpoean building goods store, similar to our Home Depots. (I can not recall the store's name) He wants to teach customers how to use tools such as the hammer. My friend said "He can't do that" before the first hammer struck the nail head and was then amazed as the nail went "home" and then the hammers were made to stick in the beam. We still can't be sure if any trickery went on here but we all agreed that the nail was position in a hole so minimal force would be needed to drive it in. Regardless, if the video is unenhanced, that guy drives nails better with his hands off the hammer than I do with mine on. No way would he hit his thumb doing that. Marc