Handyman Article

FYI, I found a usefull Handyman Article at

National Respiratory Training

You (ore your friend) already spammed this newsgroup a week ago with this article. Why not just quietly leave so you won't be reported to your ISP. We can see through this stuff rather easily.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

He resorts to shady practices in this group, so I'm certain it can be inferred that he runs his business the same way.

Reply to
PhotoMan

Probably. Alot of guys in the Raliegh Durham area are like that, and thats one reason I like small towns. This guy discovered the internet and thinks hes gonna have a rush to his door.

He isnt licenced in this state as a HVAC contractor, or electrician, so if anyone actually uses him, for that kind of work, remember:

1- You dont have to pay him a dime....nada...nothing, and there is not one damn thing he can do about it. 2-You have NO way to collect if he screws it up.

Now, The owners name is Chuck Soloman, and he is spamming again with a fake posting name of the National Respiatory Training Center...altho, hes not good enough to know that his ISP and the mail/news program he is running...allowed his real mail and such to come though. I would probably call him, direct,919.696.6710 and let him know that his spamming sucks ass and complain like I did to his ISP.

Reply to
CBhvac

I'd much rather find a good handyman. Either they don't know what they're doing or they're prima donnas who can't be bothered to buy an answering machine or just call back and say, "Sorry, but we re booked for the next three months." zemedelec

Reply to
Zemedelec