"The Boys Will Be Cutting Cottonwood And Poplar Tomorrow"

Immediate Release; Neighbor says,"Boah Poplar sells like crazy 'round here. I don't even like it. It don't stain right." "Cedar, Now THAT'S purdy wood."
Wed, Jan 11, 2006, 6:46pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net doth burbleth: Immediate Release; Neighbor says,"Boah Poplar sells like crazy 'round here. I don't even like it. It don't stain right." "Cedar, Now THAT'S purdy wood."
El crapo. Now we've got a freakin' "wood" troll posting too.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"? - Granny Weatherwax