The Boys are back...!

Heaven help us... I just did a keyword search to find out when series

3 of the excellent "Twenty four" starts, and the following popped up instead...

"Bromsgrove Detached. Michael Holmes presents a stylish guide to buying and selling property. Designers Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan attempt to make two houses in Bromsgrove saleable in twenty-four hours with just four hundred pounds."

So, following their underwhelming success in the Million Pound Property Experiment, it looks like they're at it again. At least they've had their budget trimmed a bit this time!

This is at 13:30 on Friday 6th February on BBC Prime (who?) so I certainly won't be tuning in...

David

Reply to
Lobster

If you didn't know BBC won't be showing third series of 24, it is being shown on Sky1 starting 9pm Thursday Feb 12th

Chris Vowles