Tenoning jig advice needed

Page 1 of 2
Hi everyone. I'm trying to determine which after-market tenoning jigs will work with Craftsman miter slots. I know, I know, everyone is jealous of my table saw, but it's NOT for sale. (grin) For what it's worth - It's about 3 years old and a (relatively speaking) "higher" end contractor saw (for Craftsman).
It seems to me that the Delta won't work... Is this true? Any help as to what might work well would be greatly appreciated.
I'm also looking for advice on a good bench top mortiser. Thanks for your help! Ben
Add pictures here
βœ–
I got one of the Delta jigs, and the metal guide bar was a tad too big and snug making it a bit hard to slide in the groove of my dad's olds Craftman TS. I took the metal bar off of the jig and ground some of the width off using an old grinder that I salvaged from my dads barn / garage/ shop when we moved him back to the city years ago. That metal was HARD, but I eventually got it down enough that the jig slided just fine.
BM Cooper wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Feb 26, 2004, 5:20am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@iwon.com (Mapdude) clearly says: <snip> slided <snip>
Slided? ROTFLMAO
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Add pictures here
βœ–
Well, You knew what he meant, unlike many posts in this group (including some of mine). :-)
(Mapdude) clearly

Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Feb 26, 2004, 7:03am (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@hal-pc.org (Lowell Holmes) says: Well, You knew what he meant, unlike many posts in this group (including some of mine). :-)
Indeed yes, the meaning was clear, which is the bottom line. Just struck me as tremendously funny at the time. And, still makes me smile.
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Add pictures here
βœ–
Everyone knows it should have been "slud". I learned from an old carpenter that what one did with a ladder was you clumb it. I will climb that ladder. I clamb that ladder. I had clumb that ladder. Makes sense to me.
Bejay
(Lowell Holmes) says: Well, You knew what he meant, unlike many posts in this group (including some of mine). :-)
Indeed yes, the meaning was clear, which is the bottom line. Just struck me as tremendously funny at the time. And, still makes me smile.
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Bob Jones" wrote in message

carpenter
ladder.
... ah yes! Redneck verb conjugation ... the 'grits and gizzard greens' soul of the language.
That said, being a good Catholic kid of about 8, with what I though was a pretty good working vocabulary at the time, and seeing the word "conjugation" for the first time, I was pretty sure it must have something to do with sex ... so I was excited as hell when Sister Mary Therese said we were going to start conjugating.
Boy, was I surprised!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04

Add pictures here
βœ–
Actually Leon here in WV it would be drawins and dwars. When I was a kid I always wondered what a "chestered drawers" looked like till I found out there was no such thing..........
Jim

Drawings
Add pictures here
βœ–
What's the state flower in WV? a satellite dish
How do you know if you're rich in WV? you have 2 cars on blocks in the front yard
How does a teenage girl in WV know if her mother is on the rag? her brother's dick tastes funny
Sorry, couldn't resist.
codepath

can
Add pictures here
βœ–
Ok but answer this......If a man and woman in WV get divorced would they still be brother and sister??
Jim

Add pictures here
βœ–
"James D. Kountz" wrote in message

Damn, you guys need some exercise.
SCROLL DOWN NOW
SCROLL UP NOW (feel the burn?)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/26/04

Add pictures here
βœ–
Just one more. What do you say to a WV woman with two black eyes? Nothing, you told the bitch twice already............I know that one is kinda bad but my brother in law insisted I tell yall that one!
Jim

they
Add pictures here
βœ–
That would make them half-brother/sister.

you
Add pictures here
βœ–
Thu, Feb 26, 2004, 6:46pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@swbell.net (Leon) claims:: <snip> Down here in Texas and I suspect most anywhere else it is measured Drawings for the chest of Drawers.
Well, maybe it's because I'm divorced, but I take mine from the drier, and just keep them in the laundry basket.
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
Add pictures here
βœ–
Hey.... Slided is plural and past tense for slid. You slide the jig forward, you slided it back. That is Texas speak. I seen it done onced.
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Leon" wrote in message

"I done slided it back."