taper sled

I was using my taper sled today and snapped a picture - it comes in very handy - especially when working with small parts:
http://christophermerrill.net/ww/shop/taperSled.html
--
Chris Merrill

I don't have a taper sled - never much liked the idea.
Who uses "a sled" and who (as I do) makes a fixed sled up for each job? If I'm tapering something, I'm usually either doing a one-off on the bandsaw, or I'm doing a batchful of a dozen where I might want to come back and make more in the future.