SLED INFO---------------

looking for plans or pictures of a 9-10' sled

Reply to
marie o'keeefe

for one monstrous table saw

Reply to
Sid Wood

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:02:41 GMT, marie o'keeefe calmly ranted:

Wow, whatcha gonna crosscut, Marie?

Fer pitchers, go to the library and look for Dover books on vehicles. They have several on sleighs and carriages.

One here:

Title: American carriages, sleighs, sulkies, and carts : 168 illustrations from Victorian sources / edited by Don H. Berkebile. Author: Berkebile, Donald H. Publisher, Date: New York : Dover Publications, 1977. ISBN: 0486233286 - Description: vii, 167 p. : chiefly ill. ; 25 cm.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I saw that one coming...

Reply to
My Old Tools

Wed, Oct 20, 2004, 10:02pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nf.sympatico.ca (marie=A0o'keeefe) looking for plans or pictures of a 9-10' sled

Hi Marie. Last time you only asked for pictures. I posted a google link.

For plans, go to google, do a search for sled plans. That'll give you all you want. Just scale to whatever size you want.

But, I suppose next post you're gonna say you want free, and then e-mail 'em.

Might do better if you provide some details. Like you're gonna use moose to pullt it, saw sled, etc.

JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Reply to
J T