Splined taper

I have a motor with a splined taper (which has a thread above it for the securing nut) on the output shaft I'd like to use for a different purpose. Any ideas about constructing some form of adaptor? A pile of washers with holes drill out appropriately welded together? I need to connect it to a plain flat lever made of steel.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)