table saw workstation

hey all,
Has anyone has seen the tablesaw workstation in Shopnotes #66? http://store.yahoo.com/backissuesstore/sn066.html
I'd like to ask those who have more experience than I if this looks to be a good plan. Are there any shortcommings I should be aware of? I even have the dewalt benchtop model they show in the picture. I know most of you would prefer a contractor's saw instead of a benchtop but, for now, it's what I can afford for my skill level and ambition.
So, is this workstation a good choice?
-Jami
It looks to be a convenient setup. I have moved on from a bench saw but when I had one, I built Norm's tablesaw station and it worked very well. This appears to take the other approach and combine other tools.
Don

the
prefer
afford