Storing lumber vertical

Does anyone have any suggestions on storing approx 100pcs of 1x4 x 8-10' yellow cedar standing/vertical. I know that they should be stored flat and stickered but space won't allow me that. is there a way to do it without bowing ect? strap together , what? thanks
Keep the lumber off the ground and if you must store vertically strap it all together with some boards on edge/perpendicular down the sides to help prevent warping.

Leon wrote:

Haven't you seen David Marks's lumber storage? :-)
Deb

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing