Stanley Plane archives?

Hello Group, Is there a website devoted to the Stanley Planes? I've made a few searches but I don't see any. I'm looking for a pictorial list of the history of their planes. I own a few of the more common varieties but none of the coveted 45's, 55's etc. Thanks in advance for your suggestions. Marc
This site is my favorite for old Stanleys: http://www.supertool.com/StanleyBG/stan0a.html --dave

Supertool "blood and gore" as previously mentioned by Dave is the top site for understanding Stanley planes, but there is also the plane dating flow chart which actually a link by link site in which you choose the features of your plane, and the result is the type it is, telling you the set of years in which it was made.
Have a look: http://www.hyperkitten.com/tools/stanley_bench_plane/dating/dating_flowchart.html
--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com