Re Stanley Plane archives

Pat Leach's Blood and Gore is great. Supertool.com. Also Pat is a great guy offering tools at fair prices. You can buy from him ( I have many times) and expect a tool that is exactly as described. I am not a collector, well I am nut of user planes and tools and have over 150 old tools including planes (wooden and metal), braces, bits, saws, chisels, marking gages, etc. FYI, a I am a contractor and usemy hand tools all the time. By the time another gut gets out his router and templates and sets up a door for hinges, I am done with the mortises (literally). These old tools when used and set up correctly are fantastic.

Also, a bunch of links on hand planes and some on old tools. Organize them as you see fit. Enjoy your adventures in old tool land It is full of many great people offering help and advice,

Scot

srazor