Stackable woodworking clamps

Has anyone here used any of the stackable panel clamps available? I found these and was wondering if they are a good clamp or are bad quality?
www.stackclamp.com
-------------------------------------
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 06 May 2011 17:48:47 +0000, crasher455 wrote:

If you have to pay that much for clamps you would run out of money long before you ran out of room, for glue ups.
basilisk
Add pictures here
✖
On 5/6/2011 2:20 PM, basilisk wrote:

Have to agree with you on that. They sure are proud of their clamps. Of course, don't need to sell as many to keep the shop open. Think will just keep piling things on the work bench, floor and dog if he doesn't move fast enough
Add pictures here
✖

Yeah. Who do they think they are, Jorgy? Or Festool?
Then how do you do FIFO unclamping? You're out of luck there, too.
-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde
Add pictures here
✖
Haven't seen these specific clamps up close so don't know if they are quality or not. The concept is not new and worls well. There are a few existing versions such as http://www.rrclamp.com/system_stackable.php
and
http://www.leevalley.com/us/wood/page.aspx?p=54186&cat=1,43838
I have also made blocks that lay on my Bessy Parallel clamps.
If you do lots of clamping it is evn better to get a panel clamp rack like
http://www.quickmachinerycompany.com/products/CR/index.html
or from JT
or go automatic like
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280671486401&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
On May 6, 10:48 am, joe_at_wisconsinwelders_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (crasher455) wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
(topposting corrected)
On Fri, 6 May 2011 11:35:23 -0700 (PDT), "SonomaProducts.com"

Six 24" clamps for only $235 + s/h?

About the same price as above.

Oh, oh! They used the "A" word. Anyone using the term "affordable" usually means that the price has at least one comma in it.

That's just --== SCARY! ==--
I remember someone posting clamp racks from a magazine or their own shop in the past few years. What was that? Maybe it was this article (which I can no longer access) from FWW: http://goo.gl/JTo1w IIRC, it was pairs of pipe clamps on pivots attached to the wall which hinged down flat for clamping.
-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde
Add pictures here
✖

How about something more affordable then? http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?p1181&cat=1,43838,47843&ap=1
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 06 May 2011 18:26:00 -0700, Larry Jaques

Or maybe it was this one: http://goo.gl/7e8fV
-- I dislike arguments of any kind. They are always vulgar and often convincing. -- Oscar Wilde
Add pictures here
✖
Larry Jaques wrote:

Wow, you could start your own assembly line! Really cool!
Bill

Add pictures here
✖
crasher455 wrote the following:

Buy a couple and let us know how they work. or maybe you already have hundreds of them on hand?
Sorry, I'm always suspicious of first time posting people who bring up a subject about a particular product with a link. Perhaps if you had been a regular poster, I wouldn't think it was spam.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Good Catch!