St. James Tool Co.

I never heard of this company before today (I just ran accross it while looking for a replacement part):
It appears they make tools akin to those from Lie-Nielsen and Veritas. And, if you need a part for an old plane, they just might make one that will bit!
I'm going to go back and ogle at the pictures a bit longer! : )