Spots on stained Cherry doors.

I recently received a set of Cherry doors to refinish as they have gone blotchy and look really bad. Some of the marks look like rag smears but many marks look more like what I have seen described as overcatalyzation.(sp?) I have some pictures of one of the doors. The pics are big so I didnt know if I should attach them here.I have many pictures if anyone would like to see them.. The doors were originally stained to look like aged cherry. They were finished by one of two people who both have many years of finishing experience. This makes me wonder what happened to this set of doors. The problem started showing about 4-5 months after the kitchen was installed and all the backs still appear to be fine. The marks are set well into the finish somewhere between the stain and the lacquer. Oil based stain was used and Danspeed 80 Lacquer was the top coat with ES Sealer between.

Please let me know what you think the problem might have been.

Thank You.

-=Psxforever=-