Filling in low spots on flat roof

2 roof problems

Standard Felt roof. There is a small flat spot on my mother's roof, about 3' by 18" wide by 1/2 deep. Is there any good filler I could use to fix this low spot?

Foam Roof My house has a few low spots where the foam is not as thick as it should be. Has anyone created a low expanding foam I can add, then topcoat like the rest of my roof?

Thank you,

Kevin

Reply to
Kev_XR