Spokeshave- Hock

> >If anyone wants plans for spokeshave bodies, that work with Ron Hock's > >spokeshave blades, let me know, I'll work on posting some. > > I'd appreciate those plans.

You have also what to check the article John Gunterman (formerly known as Spokeshave) has on his web site:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Hey Jack,

Awsome site. Can't beat that for photo's and method. I was just about to walk out to the shop and whip one off, to log and photo the process.

Cheers,

Andy

Reply to
A Dubya