Specialty Door

Saw this on another newsgroup. I bet is was a real fun project for someone.

What would have been a professional way to carve the shape of this door for a good fit?

Ed Pawlowski

for a good fit?

Well, making and testing a few templates, at least, but I suppose the Keebl er pros don't and won't disclose their professional secrets. It appears to be the work of a Keebler apprentice and nicely done, despite this.

The work was most likely done under cover of darkness, hence contributing t o the lesser quality of work, since, to have done the work during daylight hours would more likely have resulted in the apprentice being arrested, by some idiot, for defacing (the idiot's term) public property.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

a good fit?

pros don't and won't disclose their professional secrets. It appears to be the work of a Keebler apprentice and nicely done, despite this.

the lesser quality of work, since, to have done the work during daylight hours would more likely have resulted in the apprentice being arrested, by some idiot, for defacing (the idiot's term) public property.

Considering how our justice system sometimes works, I can see the door guy getting 5 years for defacing a national park structure. I hope he is watching from afar and enjoying the little fun brought to others.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

for a good fit?

pros don't and won't disclose their professional secrets. It appears to be the work of a Keebler apprentice and nicely done, despite this.

the lesser quality of work, since, to have done the work during daylight hours would more likely have resulted in the apprentice being arrested, by some idiot, for defacing (the idiot's term) public property.

More if the prosecutor is ambitious, piles 47 additional charges, each carrying a sentence of 10 years, in with the original, baseless or not; then offering a plea bargain for five years, or take the chance of some jury finding him guilty of 48.

Lawyer's, gaming the justice system as their business model for fame and fortune.

Reply to
Swingman