Source for template router bits (bearing on shaft side)

Hi,
I've been recently building a box with a bunch of curves using router templates. I have a long bit with a bearing on the end that I've been using with a template. To prevent tearout going against the grain, I've been detaching my template halfway through and mounting it on the other side of the workpiece.
Moving the template is a bit of a pain (e.g., I can never get the template to register exactly after I flip it).
The latest FWW suggests using a second router bit, with bearing on the shaft side, and just turning the piece over.
So I've been looking around for a longer router bit with the bearing on the shaft side, but without much luck. Anyone know where to obtain one? Ideally I'd like to get a cutting length of about 1 to 1.5" ... diameter doesn't matter much.
Many thanks, Nate Perkins Ft Collins, CO
On 25 Apr 2004 20:56:41 -0700, n snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Nate Perkins) wrote:
-snip-

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/bt_patrn.html
http://www.routerbits.com/cgi-routerbits/sr.cgi?1082960190_29870+47
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Thanks, Tom! I had looked on routerbits.com -- don't know how I missed that one. Thanks for the link.
Cheers, Nate
Pattern bit set at link: http://www.patwarner.com/patternbits.html ******************************************************************