Somewhat OT

I posted about a four spindle drilling head for a large machining center yesterday. Some of you use these on drill press machines or even hand held drills.. So with that in mind, I wanted to make the links available to this forum too. Interesting looking item... To me anyhow.
Someone in another forum said:

Done. Click the following:
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 (908) 542-0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: Multiple Spindle Drills: