Somewhat OT

I posted about a four spindle drilling head for a large machining center yesterday. Some of you use these on drill press machines or even hand held drills.. So with that in mind, I wanted to make the links available to this forum too. Interesting looking item... To me anyhow.
Someone in another forum said:

Done. Click the following:
PHOTO:
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Four_spindle.jpg