Small built-in cabinet project ... in progress.

Page 2 of 2
On 7/24/2014 8:20 PM, Swingman wrote:

There's my vocabulary word for the day, although it's apparently spelled "chatoyance". Given that the first definition I found mentions a "cat's eye" effect, it's not difficult to imagine the word's origin - among some of your ancestors I'll bet. (chat + oeil)

I like it too, even though it only adds to the number of finishing methods that I have no knowledge of.