Slightly used Biesemeier 30" Commercial fence system for trade/sale

I have a 1 year old 30" Bies. commercial grade fence system that I want to replace with a the Bies. 50". I'm looking to sell or trade (with cash) for a used 50" Bies.
If you care, the 30" fence is fitted with Delta's overarm guard (great value for the money) and quick remove splitter (thumb wheel holds it on).
The overarm guard is in as-new condition, and can be sold/traded with the fence ... but I like it enough that I'm asking $250 for the guard (basically retail price).
Thanks.
John Feng ( snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net or John snipped-for-privacy@bose.com)
John Feng wrote:

The rails are made from readily available common stock. Why not just buy the steel angle and rectangular stock and make your own rails.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
You only need to buy one rectangular tube. Try this site to see how much it costs:
<http://www.metalexpress.net/cgi-bin/index.pl?ac ProdList&materialrbon% 20Steel%20Hot%20Roll&form=Rectangle%20Tube&cat=low%20carbon&min=0&max=0>
On 7 Oct 2003 15:12:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net (John Feng) wrote:

where might you be and how much ya askin? fence and rails only. skeez
On 7 Oct 2003 15:12:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@attglobal.net (John Feng) wrote:

Why not just buy some rails?
Barry