SIMPLE GOTHIC BENCH

http://www.greydragon.org/library/gothicbench.html
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 26 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /

I really appreciate the postings of furniture that you so generously supply here. I have found a couple that I have on my "projects list", and more that I have saved because of the information value.
Thanks, and keep it up!
Bjarte
Sat, Sep 27, 2003, 9:51pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@c2i.net (BjarteRunderheim) says: I really appreciate the postings of furniture <snip>
No prob. Just be sure to drop a sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods in the basket when it comes around.
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 26 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT wrote:

Just which Woodworking Gods are we talking about anyway? Sawzalloclese, God of Destruction? Sanguinarius, God of the Cut? Retrogradior the Ass, God of Kickback? Polvus Maximus, God of Sawdust?
Sun, Sep 28, 2003, 12:06pm snipped-for-privacy@users.sourceforge.net (Silvan) asks: Just which Woodworking Gods are we talking about anyway? Sawzalloclese, God of Destruction? Sanguinarius, God of the Cut? Retrogradior the Ass, God of Kickback? Polvus Maximus, God of Sawdust?
None of those are Woodworking Gods. They are Godlets. And all work as enforcers for the Woodworking Gods. Hmm, my records show you are waaaaay behind on sacrifices. Expect a visit.