Simple drawer glides - is this a bad design?

One of the biggest negatives is the $$$ cost for using sketchup professionally. Much more dollars than expected.

I know, they are in business to make money. But I was shocked at the new license agreement.

Reply to
woodchucker

I actually thought it was pretty reasonable, but then again I was using AutoCAD LT until about 6 years ago. That program got ridiculous in price even it you renewed as often as they wanted. AND it is only 2D. Upgrading that program is about 7 times the expense of up grading SU Pro each year and initially about twice the expense to initially purchase.

Reply to
Leon