Shop rags

It may be a local thing but I understand Goodwill in my area now sells all donated clothing not fit for immediate sale to textile recyclers (about 90% of the clothing they receive).

Reply to
Nova

Yep

Wife is a quilter. Those rolling Olfa cutters make quick work of seams and making rags of old clothing.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

And the zippers. You don't want your tool catching in a zipper. It stings. A lot!

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

Well, that's only true if your shop is going commando

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

sounds cool... I found out right away that you don't want to tear a T-shirt into strips... what a mess..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

ummm... I'm not sure that Malch was referring to the shop..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis