Shop rags

Page 2 of 2

sounds cool... I found out right away that you don't want to tear a T-shirt into strips... what a mess..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
snipped-for-privacy@splintersdavisbaja.com wrote:

And the zippers. You don't want your tool catching in a zipper. It stings. A lot!
Malcolm Hoar wrote:

Well, that's only true if your shop is going commando

ummm... I'm not sure that Malch was referring to the shop..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
mac davis wrote:

;-)

I get mine from a commercial laundry. All they clean are the ones from hotels and motels... I pay .50 lb. All are white terry and great for the messy jobs plus sometimes I even get new ones that have defects and we use those for hand towels in the house.
SD
SHOPDOG wrote:

Same here for the shop rags. I just bought a 40 gallon trash bag full of hand towels, linen table cloths, etc. for $20.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA