SHOP FOX W1706 vs Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw comments

I am looking for a bandsaw and was wondering if anyone here as had a chance to compare or own either the shop fox 14" bandsaw or the grizzly. The differences that I can see on them are the quick release mechanism for the blade tension, the wheels and the shop fox has the full cabinet stand. The shop fox is supposed to have cast iron wheels where the grizzly has the aluminum ones. Right now I am leaning towards the Shop Fox.
I will probably be doing mostly occasional resaw work on pine, oak, maybe some mahogany. I am really tempted by the 17" grizzly G0513 but can't quite justify the $ so that is why I am looking at the 14".