Shoe Molding Cutter

Has anyone heard of a shoe molding cutter? It is a hand tool for cutting shoe molding. Someone told me that there is such a tool but I am unable to find it. If you know where I can get such a tool on the internet. Thanks

Bill

Reply to
Bill Smith

i believe thats the right address!! they dont do online ordering or at least they didnt last time i ordered. call them [ its a 800 number ] and tell the guy what you are looking for. lowe is the brand name. other brands such as miter jaws and a woodcraft brand are available but the quality is not the same. i have use all of these brands and the lowe brand is the best by far. i cut shoe molding in about 200 houses a year and the lowe brand last me well over a year before a new blade is required. i dont bother with replacement blade as i make my money many times over per pair and prefer to get new cutters when needed. butki gets 44 dollars a pair. others can be had for half that but as i said the quality aint the same. they are for soft woods only. oak tends to kill em faster. also oak will work your hands pretty well too!!!!

skeez

Reply to
skeezics