Sharpened blade --- Better than new

When I bought my DeWalt 12" CMS, I thought the blade was OK, but eventually would replace it with something better. I just changed my mind.
I lent the saw to a friend who was installing laminate floor. Tough stuff to cut so I knew the blade would come back trashed and it was. Smoked when I tried to cut wood. So, I sent it along with an 80 tooth cross cut blade from my table saw to Ridge Carbide Tools. It left on Monday, arrived back today. Both blades cost me $30 including shipping (and a $5 coupon). I put the blade in to try and it cut better than when it was brand new. I just saved the $50+ for a new blade! Can't wait to try the Freud now.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Ridge Carbide Tool Corp. 595 New York Avenue P. O. Box 497 Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
201.438.8777 800.443.0992
www.ridgecarbidetool.com
They have prices on their web page. 60T blade was $12.75, the 80T was $14.00 I bought one of their combination blades a few months ago and it is very good so I figured I'd take advantage of the $5 coupon. Sure was worth while.
Do they or will they retrue a blade if necessary?

I don't know. They make no mention on their web page or catalog, but since they manufacture blades, I imagine they have the ability. Ed
Thanks Ed, read their instructions on the website and sure don't seem to safe to put a credit card # on the blade list and stick it in the mail.