shaper/router

What are the pros and cons for shaper/router vs router?? I need information. Jim

Hmmph. I guess Google must be broken again today. I hate it when that happens.
This is one of the more frequent discussion topics here; in fact, it was just discussed last week. A Google Groups search on this newsgroup, and the words "shaper" and "router", will turn up all of those discussions.
http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?as_q=shaper+router&as_ugroup=rec . woodworking
--
Regards,
Typically you only go with a shaper for 1 of two reasons.