Shaper Cutters

Anyone have any ideas where i can purchase 3/4" shaper cutters reasonably. If you have used a certain brand and have had good luck with them please let me know. I just purchased a used 3 hp delta and it runs great. Only trouble is that i only have a couple of cutters and was looking for others, particularly raised panel cutters and beading.
Thanks, Ray

www.woodcraft.com www.grizzly.com
Also Amana, Freud and probably a dozen other places. You do not have to limit yourself to 3/4" You can get 1" and 1-1/8" and 1-1/4" and use the proper bushings with them. This will give you a lot more to select from and a lot more places to buy from
Good Luck, George
wrote:

reasonably.
let
others,
Miss America?

Might not fit his definition of "reasonable" price...

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:37:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Are you tryin' to tell the ladies somethin'? lol
Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season...
Trent
Ray, I recently upgraded my shaper to 1 1/4" I have a number of Freeborn cutters that are in very good condition that I'm willing to sell, including raised panel, cope and stick, door edge, etc.
Let me know . pt

let
others,
I might also be interested in the used shaper cutters. How much would you like for them?
Thanks!
Just go get yourself what you want. But be sure of the design. Such as what style of raiser you desire. Some are reasonable priced. I have two styles and still long for more! For general selection of stuff I went and got the HSS insert cutters from Jeseda. HSS is okay for me because I don't make miles of molding and when need be I can sharpen them easily. One day your cutter investment will exceed your shaper. Just like a router.
Used cutters, free is a good price.
John