Seeking investors

Hi
We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World. Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use with a popular online payment program.
Interested?
Mike
Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications lectroniques Gatineau, Qc
Mike said:

NO!
Greg G.

Unique product, eh??
Since everybody thinks their product is unique, you must have the most mediocre product on planet earth. As well as total command of cliche's.
I assume that you will bring the same great skills to marketing this piece of crap that you bring to spamming.
Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike for the invite
len

Me too (same terms)!
Jay
Jay wrote:

Forget them, send me the money. I can promise you that if you send me $500 today (cashier's check or MO, please), although some must of course be used for really quite minimal overhead costs) a significantly larger amount than $0.00 will be applied to this investment opportunity!!!
Send more to increase the amount I'll invest!
er
--
email not valid

Mike,
I think the jest of the replies you will recieve here can be summed up thusly:
BITE ME
RRRangerPaul
"Not everything that can be counted counts; and not everything that counts can be counted." Albert Einstein

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making money off the interweb! Tom
The tom entity posted thusly:

Surely you gist!
Oleg wrote: Surely you gist!
No jest, mon! Tom