Seeking investors

Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World. Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications électroniques Gatineau, Qc

Reply to
Mike

NO!

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G

Unique product, eh??

Since everybody thinks their product is unique, you must have the most mediocre product on planet earth. As well as total command of cliche's.

I assume that you will bring the same great skills to marketing this piece of crap that you bring to spamming.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike for the invite

len

Reply to
leonard

Me too (same terms)!

Jay

Reply to
Jay

Forget them, send me the money. I can promise you that if you send me $500 today (cashier's check or MO, please), although some must of course be used for really quite minimal overhead costs) a significantly larger amount than $0.00 will be applied to this investment opportunity!!!

Send more to increase the amount I'll invest!

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

Mike,

I think the jest of the replies you will recieve here can be summed up thusly:

BITE ME

RRRangerPaul

"Not everything that can be counted counts; and not everything that counts can be counted." Albert Einstein

Reply to
Ranger Paul

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making money off the interweb! Tom

Reply to
tom

The tom entity posted thusly:

Surely you gist!